If you're new to Cliff Avenue United Church, you may be wondering about some ways to get involved and participate in the life and work of our congregation. You may want to consider one or more of the following volunteer opportunities:
- read scripture during Sunday worship service
- join the choir or if you play an instrument, speak with our Music Director, Perry Dickison ... we LOVE to make a "joyful noise unto The Lord"
- Join a Bible Study or other small group.
- Assist in serving communion (three people assist the Minister with monthly communion service)
- Assist in the Thursday evening pick up at Cob's Bread for our Friday morning Bread Ministry.
- Assist Ryan's Rainbow Emergency Outreach to prepare weekly hampers for those in need.
- Donate flowers for the sanctuary in memorium or to celebrate a special occasion.
- Assist with "handyperson" duties, as needed.
- Participate in monthly Saturday morning "caring for our church building" fellowship events.
- Bring goodies or assist with after worship refreshments and fellowship time.
- Help coordinate Special Events
- Assist with seasonal gardening around the exterior of our church building
These are just a few of the many ways to get involved. For more information or if you have an idea or suggestion to share, please speak with Rev. Jen.